RESPITE SERVICES CAN HELP YOUR FAMILY.
Are you caring for a loved one with memory loss at home? We understand family care-giving takes devotion and energy. We can help by caring for your loved one for up to 30 days at a time. Respite is a great way to re-energize yourself and to give your loved one an opportunity to make new friends in a caring environment.
Our Today’s Memories amenities include:
- Dining. Our Culinary Experience includes three meals daily
- Housekeeping and laundry services weekly for your convenience
- Scheduled transportation for appointments, shopping and outings
- Emergency communication system for your security
- All utilities are included in monthly rent except telephone
- 24-hour staffing to respond to your needs
- A Private Dining Room for family get-togethers and celebrations
- Library for quiet enjoyment or lively book club discussions
- Beauty Salon/Barber Shop for your convenience
- Whirlpool Spa to help you relax and rejuvenate
- Computer/Internet access to keep you connected
- Pets are part of your family so they are welcome here
- “VA Connects” is our special program and information for veterans
- And… Personalized Care Services are available and may be provided based on your individual needs. Fees may be additional.
Call us today and find out more about our unique memory care. We’d like to meet you and hear your story.
Ask About Our Pampered Stay
Thinking of moving to a simpler life? A “Pampered Stay” might be just the thing. Enjoy our food, meet new friends, and take part in some of our activities without moving in just yet! Stay for a few days. Try us on for size. We’d like to get to know you. We are sure you will like us!